Friday, October 1, 2010

The Application Is In!

Just a little update on culinary school...after checking the site and refreshing my page every couple of hours from 6:15am on, the application for a Spring 2011 start to the culinary school of my choice opened up. And I've submitted my application! It was a breeze - due to the first-come-first-served nature of the program, it was a really basic application without any essays or proof of culinary skills or anything like that. I sent it off and it feels great.

Now we wait. In about 2 months, I'll be able to register for classes, and as long as I'm one of the first 60 students to enroll in Sanitation and Culinary Lab 1, I'm officially in! So keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
An ex-acquisitions editor at a publishing company making the great move from the corporate world to small business ownership. More specifically, a small bakery specializing in savory foods. Heading to culinary school, working on a business plan, shoring up the courage to do it, and looking for ideas, inspiration, and advice!